- cipher e/ dreams (2017)
- Almost X (2016)
- Sunrise Highway (2015)
- Particle Theory (2014)
- transient lines (2013)
- still echoes (2013)
- Reflected: 10×10 (2002-2012)
- :^D (2011)
- Hola, Sayulita! (2010)
- Goodbye Monday Blue (2009)
- Goodbye Monday #Bsides (2009)
- Stay Home v. The Love Shoppings (2007)
- Windfall (2004)
[twitter] latestMy Tweets
- [img] It’s a letdown to see this in Southern California, but I get that “Keep on keepin’ on, man,” didn’t fit on the sign.
- Brooklyn Apt
- [img] serenity takes a coastal canyon ridge walk ancient lines still remain to see beyond the horizon
- [img] pet rock w/ @catmthomas
- [img] Gaia sent Scorpius to sting and kill Orion, a hunter who threatened to kill all the animals on Earth. Eternal enemies, Orion and Scorpius are never in the same sky. As a Scorpio, I’d like to think Orion is always guarding me, but he’s actually on guard for me. Still, fav stars.
- [img] There’s no such thing as slowing down speed is only how far you feel you’re gone in time
- [img] A ~50-year-old bougainvillea, reaching 30+ feet to the sky, dominates our cottage front, where the stairs from the street wind around its base. In this flora-friendly climate, it enjoys life in perpetual bloom, which, in the end, seems all we desire in love. Happy Valentines Day.
- [img] Where New York City’s dream is a state of mind, California’s is a state of place. Both dreams offer a sense of vindication, as if to wake up in either justifies waking up at all. NYC offers chaos on bedrock, though, where CA offers calm on shifting ground. Go figure.
- [img] Jackie Gleason “Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life. We have the capacity for infinite creativity; at least while dreaming, we partake of the power of the Spirit, the infinite Godhead that creates the cosmos.”
- [img] “All the vampires, walkin’ through the Valley…”
- [img] Drinking and driving is deadly, and up here, so is drinking and diving down to the wine cellar for another bottle.
- [img] Hollywood “Hills” is a misnomer, because these are mountains. Mid-run today, a random left turn just kept switchbacking, and elevated me 300 feet in 1km. I still marvel that all these Donner Passes are in the middle of a city. That said, it’s LA. Stop running, be eaten.
- 2018 (37)
- 2017 (152)
- 2016 (195)
- 2015 (190)
- 2014 (365)
- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (52)
- 2011 (36)
- 2010 (25)
- 2009 (30)
- 2008 (9)
- 2007 (25)
- 2006 (2)
- 2005 (9)
- 2004 (15)
Tag Archives: kayak
My track Words Of Release soundtracks an extreme ride down Uganda’s White Nile River. Awesome that a song about peace makes such sense against raging waters. Wonderful cinematography. My track starts approximately 01:50.
Uganda’s politics around self-expression and gender are not aligned with mine (understatement), but you rarely have control over where your music is placed (just ask Chrissy Hynde about Rush Limbaugh’s daily use of My City Was Gone). That said, I will view this placement as an unintentional subversion, and hope it provides a subconscious hint of an enlightened world.
**extra fun: on youtube, the 1st comment (in russian) asks “at around 1:55, what’s that song?” cheap thrills all around. :^D