seaview marriott, formerly seaview country club
galloway, nj, june 16th, 4:42pm
- cipher e/ dreams (2017)
- Almost X (2016)
- Sunrise Highway (2015)
- Particle Theory (2014)
- transient lines (2013)
- still echoes (2013)
- Reflected: 10×10 (2002-2012)
- :^D (2011)
- Hola, Sayulita! (2010)
- Goodbye Monday Blue (2009)
- Goodbye Monday #Bsides (2009)
- Stay Home v. The Love Shoppings (2007)
- Windfall (2004)
[twitter] latestMy Tweets
- [img] ‘57 Bel Air Surf Wag pitted chrome evidence salt-air daybreak wave breaks hidden bluff parking rusty impact zone survivor does the dream come with the car, or with the car, comes a dream?
- [img] Pit master @catmthomas, Dutchess of Artichoke, betrothed to the Duke of Zucchini, sears an Ahi tuna filet under Laurel Canyon twilight.
- [img] “Careful,” a soft voiced young woman walking north on Lankershim Blvd admonished in passing, fixing her gaze on me as we crossed paths. “I spilled my blueberries down the street by the death wish.”
- [img] It’s a letdown to see this in Southern California, but I get that “Keep on keepin’ on, man,” didn’t fit on the sign.
- Brooklyn Apt
- [img] serenity takes a coastal canyon ridge walk ancient lines still remain to see beyond the horizon
- [img] pet rock w/ @catmthomas
- [img] Gaia sent Scorpius to sting and kill Orion, a hunter who threatened to kill all the animals on Earth. Eternal enemies, Orion and Scorpius are never in the same sky. As a Scorpio, I’d like to think Orion is always guarding me, but he’s actually on guard for me. Still, fav stars.
- [img] There’s no such thing as slowing down speed is only how far you feel you’re gone in time
- [img] A ~50-year-old bougainvillea, reaching 30+ feet to the sky, dominates our cottage front, where the stairs from the street wind around its base. In this flora-friendly climate, it enjoys life in perpetual bloom, which, in the end, seems all we desire in love. Happy Valentines Day.
- [img] Where New York City’s dream is a state of mind, California’s is a state of place. Both dreams offer a sense of vindication, as if to wake up in either justifies waking up at all. NYC offers chaos on bedrock, though, where CA offers calm on shifting ground. Go figure.
- [img] Jackie Gleason “Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life. We have the capacity for infinite creativity; at least while dreaming, we partake of the power of the Spirit, the infinite Godhead that creates the cosmos.”
- 2018 (40)
- 2017 (152)
- 2016 (195)
- 2015 (190)
- 2014 (365)
- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (52)
- 2011 (36)
- 2010 (25)
- 2009 (30)
- 2008 (9)
- 2007 (25)
- 2006 (2)
- 2005 (9)
- 2004 (15)